[APPROVED] Please unban mefrom my fav. server

You didn't make Fire mad, he was just trying to put things in simpler terms.

Admins are INVITE only. That means when we ask you to be an admin, you become an admin. Admin is also something we rarely give out.

We do not allow people to wear our tags without being approved as one of our members. Although we cannot stop you from wearing the tags, we do enforce a ban policy across all of our servers if we find that someone who is not part of our group is representing us by wearing the tags.

You will MOST likely be unbanned contingent on you ceasing to wear the RKS tags. Hope that clears things up for you.

I will take it off tommorrow i cant get on my pc right now i am using ipad but can i apply tommorrow?

Ok after look at the logs and talking to admins and players I will UNBAN you. I would suggest that you look over the MOTD you can do this by typing !motd when you are on the server (if it fails to show click the button labeled main menu in the motd box) OR you can look at this link which has the motd on it as well http://www.rkszone.com/redirect/darkrp1/motd.html As for joining RKS I would wait awhile on making an application (a month should be a good amount of time) I am only saying this because you where banned and this would give people some time to get to know you.

Ok ima wait but i want to join and i will not forget to apply when i get the chance. When does the unban take effect?

Thanks thor ima play tommorrow thanksmaagain and i hopefully will request to join in a littlevwhile i am going to bedmsee u tommorrow

Back