[APPROVED] Please unban mefrom my fav. server

Mactavish

I am Mactavish i was banned for:Random Arrest / Prop killing / Ignorace / Admin Disrespect
I was banned from:RKSzone.com | DarkRP | Custom jobs/sweps
the admin was: lavernius
My ban was invoked:07-24-12
it is currently a permenant ban.

I am sorry for what I did and i will not do it again if you unban me
sincerly,Mactavish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, this is the 2nd thread you started about it, but atleast this one is in the right format

This is an interesting case honestly. I have seen a few incidents of generally bad police work in the past but I don't think he ever intentionally breaks the rules. I think if he spends some more time on the server and shapes up a bit there should be little to no problems. I support this unban request basically because I think he just made some honest mistakes and for the sake of having a second chance. I think he has learned his lesson and just needs to be more careful in the future.

I'm pretty much indifferent. If he stays banned, I won't have to deal with him. If he gets unbanned and screws up again, he can be banned again just as easily.
I think he definitely needs to brush up on the rules if he is unbanned however.

So does that mean you will unban me guys ? Please and thank you if u unban me i will read the rules again on the server thanks guys :)

I've already stated that we're reviewing this case. Give it a couple days so that my administrative staff goes over the server logs and run some background checks.

Well thanks for considering it. Iwant to join this group if i get unbanned I already added the clan tag to my name. I think i want to try out for admin if i can figure out how ,that would be awesome. Thanks guys ^_^

Well thanks for considering it. Iwant to join this group if i get unbanned I already added the clan tag to my name. I think i want to try out for admin if i can figure out how ,that would be awesome. Thanks guys ^_^
inb4 Fire yells at you

well as for what you just posted admin is NOT given out just because you are in the community. Admin is also NOT given out to people who ask for it, Admin is only offered to people and if they accept the role they are made admin.

Rules for Joining
2. Admin privileges are given by invite, no exceptions! Joining RKS although a prerequisite, will not guarentee that you get admin, nor does it increase the chances.

http://www.rkszone.com/showthread.php?3-Applying-to-RKS-NA-Division-(And-various-other-Information)

Just because you registered on our forums does not mean that you can wear our tags. Please note that you have to file an application to join first. All users who wear our tags without filing an application and getting accepted or recruited first will be banned from the servers when caught!
http://www.rkszone.com/announcement.php?f=4

Wait can you put that in simpler terms. I did not understand a word you just said:/sorry

I only wanted to help but ok fire sorry i am just here to see if i can get unbanned and join the community i didnt mean iwas going to try and make someone makeq me an admin i just meant to say it would be cool to be an admin. so i will just waitand see if i get unbanned and i will try not to make you mad ,sorry :(

Back