[REJECTED] Woodchipz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodchipz

woodchipz
STEAM_0:1:22149091
SERVER- 66.135.54.128:27015
DATE- March 17, 2009

Explanation- Ok i'll admit i was being a minge and i am very sorry, i am asking to be unbanned because i really like playing on the server. So im sorry to have been so annoying to those people. Darthkatz i am especially sorry for being a really big minge. If this is accepted i will not be a minge anymore or ever.

I think he built a user in Darth's house and when Darth deleted it, Wood called him a jerk. I don't know if there is more to it, but as long as it isn't an extremely serious thing and wood promises that he won't minge again, he should be given a second chance with a close watch. Is there something about kids under 16 years old using their microphones making them more likely to be banned? lol.

I personally don't like wood. I don't think he deserves a second chance - He will probaly minge again.

Wait will i am promising to never minge and will I ask you how i am ever a minge to you, whenever you comeon i am always nice to you i always lend out money to people who ask, will i just dont understand what i did to you

Lets see...
I will NEVER be like jake!!!!! Will how could you say that?
Failed

I am seeing how you test under anger so we don't have another macerroll type problem.
Failed

Shamiz i never do anything to you than you freak out at me in the server its kind of annoying
Hmm didn't you just try to pull this off on Will? Innocent ol' Woodchipz.

i'll go yes, but if you act like a minge or are just f****ing annoying, you're in for living hell.
Do it uberdell!!!

Hey wait a sec shamiz one time I was talking when you joined and you said stfu wood and all i was doing was askin someone if they wanted to buy guns and i said settle down thatn you pulled a freak show on me
I never do that...as someone on the server said, they never heard me cuss.

I'm certainly not unbanning him, this will be up to Py or one of the other leaders. I kicked you for dming and being a general minge, then you come back, I hope you learned your lesson and see this as a serious warning. The next day he's back, running around my place, buillding stuff inside, I delete it, you call me a jerk and jou keep saying thins like "i hate you darth" without giving a reason. Then you started being an idiot to ODKL. I mean, common, you've gotten enough signes you were on the bad way.

Im torn between this issue, on one hand woodchipz is a frequent annoyance and half of the server usually ends up hating him. On the other hand the other half ends up liking him. He does take the role play too seriously for a non serious RP server and thus takes everything to heart (eg if your mob boss you must go into a war with cops).

Forgetting the past is not required here, its moving beyond it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back