[REJECTED] UnBan Request

CRYSIS

My name is CRYSIS
I was banned on the 19
I dont know my Steam ID
I was banned because there was this stuiped 7 year old kid on and his name was zombie something and i demoted him from most of his jobs because we has useing the weapons fro EVIL:mad:Then we became mayor and made me stay in jail fro 100000 minutes then i gto jailed becuase he shot me and i prop pushed blocked and surf to stop them from killing me then i was jailed i was playing a server before it crashed i tried to join it but i cound not then i join RKzone then after i was jailed i joined the server i couldent joined even know i did not want to then i got banned.
I realy want to be unbanned because this is awesome server, i may become a mod witch is realy fun and iam very nice.
The only reasone i did this is becuase of this little kid.
please unban me

CRYSIS

Last edited by a moderator:
No. After the situation with Zombie, which you two ENDLESSLY Bickered over demotions and whatever, You CONTINUED to prop surf to a building where I stood next to you and told you to stop, but you continued then prop surfed off, landed on me & killed me.

here's what happened when I got on. After logging on the server I saw you prop pushing a few people, prop surfing, and trying to prop kill a few people. I then jailed you at the balcony near the penthouse at the apartment complex. I then jailed you and from there typed this out "[22:53:40] RKS | FireproofThor [LDR]: you are breaking the rules please type !motd and read them"

two seconds later you disconnected

[22:53:42] Dropped "CRY??ŽI??Ž" from server<STEAM_0:0:10025090>

while I have never had a problem with you in the past you where banned for the reasons listed above. if you should stay banned or not, like I said I have had no problems with you before so hopefully that will be taken into account.

Jay I never ment to kill you i was trying to get down like you told me too and fireproof i did not want to diconect i joined a server before and i put "Join as soon as slot is free" i never ment to leave on you please unban me i am very srry plus the only reason i did that is becuase of little ass hole zombie kid guy that shuold not be playinf ftom his age

Back