[REJECTED] please un ban me

kenhag

Revised Version BY: Fireproofthor

Hi my name is Wolfboy, some days ago a guy banned me by 0 minutes and he did it because i killed him. I'm sorry, it was my brother that ran into my room and was playing when i was in the bathroom. Please unban and I wont let him play EVER thank you for your time.

Original Version (for records)

hi my name is wolfboy some days ago a guy banned me by 0 min and he did it cus i killed him but im sry it was my brother that run in to my room and played when i was on bathroom please unban and i wont him play EVER ty for u time

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll help a bit with the kid's unban request here let me just fix the sentence a bit.

There now we have a few sentences to go off of. Since I wasn't there, I can only go by what is said on the forms here. Just a few things that you might want to add. (also as a side note i have no problem with you because of your spelling i just needed to fix it so that when people read it there heads don't blow. :) )

1. what server was this on
2. IF we unban, and i stress IF, How do we know something like this wont happen again in the future. You did say "your brother did it"

Also was there anything on the log's that might shed some light on this Darth?

hmm ye thats true but just ban me again if i rdm okey? and it was on ur ttt server the best 1 please reply and yes it was my brouther hes 12 hes an idiot he always goes in my room and mess things up and i got a sister to and a dog

he did it cus i killed him

yet

im sry it was my brother

also why did you share this ?

he always goes in my room and mess things up

but whats totally useless is...

and i got a sister to and a dog

I banned you (or your "brother") for rdming. If he always goes in to your room "messing thing up" perhaps you should lookup how to log out of steam. On a side note, if we unban him I am absolutely sure something will happen again.

24 hours from this post if no reason can be made other then the reason "My brother did it", and there is no new evidence to be shown here then i see no reason for you to be unbanned. If it is true that your brother caused this then i am sorry but there is no way we can tell who was on the computer at the time that this happened. Current time 01:55

Back