[REJECTED] Not Cool

http://www.rkszone.com/showthread.php?t=22

1. Create a new topic on this forum with your name in the subject.
2. Provide the following information in the post.
a. Your In Game Name
b. The server you were banned in (IP and Port)
c. Around what time, what date you were banned on.
d. Your Steam ID (looks like STEAM_0:0:12345678)
e. Your Explanation of why you should be unbanned
3. Wait for a reply.

Steelcat

Given trial admin with a trace despite objections from various parties, names witheld, just to see. Various complaints regarding Steelcats followed in the following few days, as well as various compliments. Complaints mostly came from trusted parties, while compliments came from individuals who signed up into the forums once and was never seen again. Kicked off trial admin after one of the writers of the compliments came forward to acknowledge that he had written it at the request of Steelcats.

Ban was not enacted as there was still insufficient evidence to indicate that he was breaking the rules. This evidence later came to light while one of the server admins and PY004 were both in the Stranded server. This resulted in a perm ban for Steelcats and his ban was labeled by PY004 as "DO NOT UNBAN". The Odyssey server crash of 2010 resulted in the ban from being lifted accidentally.

End brief history.

I do not believe I was done justice here, Admittedly, what was said was true. However, it is only the bad. I had admin for a good month, and did a relatively good job, considering there were no other admins that played stranded at the time. This being said, the anonymous poster that "suggested" me for admin were players I met in my adventures on the stranded servers that thought I deserved admin, so they asked me if I wanted them to suggest it.

Back