[REJECTED] conmanx360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevada

on the globalrp server, i teleported to the human planet with my brand new ship , which took me 10 tries to make after conman destroyed the first few. Conman says "Nice ship" then kills me, he then says something about disrupting the economy even though i just got there. I then use assault pods to get there and i witness him deleting my ship, he claims he was hitting it with his crowbar and his game is glitched, but from 30 feet away....

around 4:15 EST

he was using voice chat

Last edited by a moderator:
OMg. it was glitched> i am not kidding. really. Look. i am sorry. but i have had you delete my ships before. okay? i do admint i was killing you, but seriously, i basically killed you so you have the right to bring war> this is getting real annoying how everyone cant negotiate and goes straight to admins.

Hey Lulu, this isn't the place to be talking like that. Every post you make is just random flaming now. Shut up if you have no input. Seriously...

OK back on topic, since I was there a few minutes prior to this, uberdell had been working on a hoverdrive ship. I'm not sure how, or why conman would do this, but I can say that Garry's Mod is a glitchy game and that I myself left due to a glitch. But if Uberdell's claim is true, then this can easily be proven by the admins, as removing a prop is recorded on console.

Well I was on the server while this actually happened but when I checked console what ever happened was too long ago so um... yeah.

Anyways I hope conman doesn't get kicked from the server or banned because that's just rude for one incident but I'm one person =P

yes. it is> But, since my game showed a crowbar. and the console shows a remover. see. it would easily look like my purpose.

You know... I just joined the Global RP ignoring Conman, then he just started saying things about me... so now you know why I started flaming him... well I wouldn't say flaming but w.e you guys think idc. Then I said wow... this is why I hate you, and he said it was a joke, HE SAYS EVERYTHING IS A JOKE. I don't take that as a joke.

Last edited:
Yes I was, tank you cherry.
The big flaw I see in global RP is: Is it O.K. to besiege a planet? Are you allowed to bomb them to hell, or are you supposed to let them live on? IF you didn't attack, it would be called Spacebuild 4. But then if you attack too much, it is "minge bombing". I think that bombing should be allowed (SBMP bombs, not Fusion) since this is RP. A faction may live in peace, or be aggressive. Since all items use money for funding, I think it is O.K. as long as you buy the items. The only thing that could have been done wrong here is if Conman was using the remover tool. Otherwise, if he was using a disintegrate cannon (example), then it would be fine.

it seems that whenever i join, if you or Conman are on, it's 24/7 war mode. seriously, can't you people spacebuild or mine for a while, instead of using the remover tool?

it seems that whenever i join, if you or Conman are on, it's 24/7 war mode. seriously, can't you people spacebuild or mine for a while, instead of using the remover tool?

What me? I have never been on the Global RP server... and on the Spacebuild I just build... I don't see me doing anything wrong.

The remover tool is not what we mean by war. I mean having artillery fire set up, with shock troopers falling onto the planet with assault pods and killing off the people on the planet.

The remover tool is not what we mean by war. I mean having artillery fire set up, with shock troopers falling onto the planet with assault pods and killing off the people on the planet.

i just pointed out the remover tool as a quick way of gaining money, which i think is going to be patched. and you just proved my point in turning the GRP server into a aliens v. humans server

No, you've only played twice. I am usually peaceful and almost never wage war. I have only done it two out of the twenty times I've played. If you like building, then you should play Spacebuild.

i think its ok to wage war, but not on the entire species, without forewarning, and not on the spawn planets. make it so if you want to wage war, spawn on another planet and if they manage to strike a missile at your LS you have to survive.

he did use the remover tool, not a disintegrator cannon or anything

No, you've only played twice. I am usually peaceful and almost never wage war. I have only done it two out of the twenty times I've played. If you like building, then you should play Spacebuild.

i do like building, but i like RP'ing as well. i have played twice with you (or as you remember) but many more times with ConmanX360, which is who the topic is about. those two times i played with you, and the other times i have played with conman, have almost. ALWAYS. been complete war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back