[REJECTED] boodle :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys are assholes"." o look a period i can make sentences and spell i simply choose not to

Yes, only stupid people choose not to write properly. It's like someone saying, "I can make this shuttle craft fly up into the sky properly, but I simply choose not to and instead let it blow up when it blasts off.".

there are some things you can choose, some things you shouldnt choose. Make your sentences legiable. I don't mind minor typographic errors, spelling mistakes, or incorrect use of grammar, but if you write so that no one can understand you, then that is problematic. In the end, the only person to blame is yourself.

Yes, only stupid people choose not to write properly. It's like someone saying, "I can make this shuttle craft fly up into the sky properly, but I simply choose not to and instead let it blow up when it blasts off.".

there are some things you can choose, some things you shouldnt choose. Make your sentences legiable. I don't mind minor typographic errors, spelling mistakes, or incorrect use of grammar, but if you write so that no one can understand you, then that is problematic. In the end, the only person to blame is yourself.

ROFL! someone just got owned!

Quick quick, get something to turn it off, py's on FIRE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back