Pyters for playtime

Shamiz

Respected WoW Addict
I know this should probably go on the projects page, but this encompasses all servers, and there is no such area in the projects section.

I think there should be a system in which all RKS Members are paid out a certain amount a week for their playtime on servers, about a rate of .5 pyters per minute. This way it rewards active players and simulates a realistic economy, much like making money from going to work. Also their should be somehing to make sure ppl don't just idle on servers for pyters. So what do you think?

if i am not completely wrong we have a system like that on our TF2 server

We already have a system for TF2 servers. It doesnt apply for gmod or any others at the moment as I want the TF2 server populated.

I will not pay players to populate servers that I have no interest in populating and is tehre just for providing relaxation for RKs members. It would be like paying you to take time off and play.

Ahh I see I was not aware of said system. But even then t would encourage people to get off their arses and do something...like dailies in wow :D

I don't really see the logic in this.

There are tons of TF2 servers to pick from.. however for garry's mod Stranded game mode there is only a very small handful of them. It's clear you care more for TF2 then for anything else, even when something else is proving to be immensely popular. The question I have, is why would you want to have a popular cookie cutter TF2 server ranter then a some what original Gmod server. Personally if I was you I would cut my losses with the TF2 servers and fouces effeorts on my popular servers everyone seems to like, rather then bribe them to go to a server that does poorly.

We just want to get our TF2 server populated that will bring in traffic to RKS. They are a lot easier to start up than most gmod servers. While gmod would be a excellent choice, there has traditionally been problems trying to get it populated. There are too many DarkRP servers, and it's hard to finda good popular gamemode to run. Coding would take too much time. I can either be a full time developer or a full time server administrator. I can't seem to be able to find the tiem to do both.

We just want to get our TF2 server populated that will bring in traffic to RKS. They are a lot easier to start up than most gmod servers. While gmod would be a excellent choice, there has traditionally been problems trying to get it populated. There are too many DarkRP servers, and it's hard to finda good popular gamemode to run. Coding would take too much time. I can either be a full time developer or a full time server administrator. I can't seem to be able to find the tiem to do both.

I wasn't talking about your DarkRP servers, but the Stranded server. I agree there are TON's of DarkRP servers and the Gmod community doesn't need anymore of those.. the same thing can be said about TF2 servers though. The Stranded game mode on Gmod is one of the best game modes I ever played on it.. it might seem boring but making a full base using your bare hands, is wonderful. More so then pushing a cart to a point anyway. :)

Back