Please help vote my fianc?e to win the "Meet and greet" justin beiber competition

philxyz

VIP / Awesome Person
Please help vote my fianc?e to win the "Meet and greet" justin beiber competition

... she wants to beat all the girls that actually want to go and meet him trollface_hd-64x64.jpg ... but she needs more support to achive this..

can you guys help us?

It's just one click - click "Like" on this facebook page!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=258491740859939&set=o.188046354556748&type=1&ref=nf

Thanks!!!

Yeah I know I haven't finished SeriousRP yet :-( - but it's not dead at least :)

Created a Facebook profile and clicked on like. lol ( I deactivated mine years ago after it got crazy).
If anyone wants extra points, like the facebook page!

You're welcome!
I'm trying to get as many people to like it from RKS at the moment.

Also, we're still waiting for SeriourRP, but we all understand that you have other things to do also. So take your tiome, and you're always welcome here!!!! you don't have to hide from the lack of RP... lol

xD - thanks - my todo list is way too long lol - I'm getting through it again but it's like a mountain. Anything's possible -

My fiancee is 2 votes away from being the leader now! Thanks for this I appreciate it! I think this is more about beating the others than actually meeting him - and now she's on a mission lol

Back