Money into Pyters

Mr-McBaggens

Okay I know Pyters have no value right now, but if there was a way I can donate REAL money to get Pyters I would. Maybe like 5 dollars would get you maybe 500 pyters. I guess its pointless right now but when pyters become something we can get stuff with, I think it would be a good idea.

PY is remaking all the transfering rates like Roc Dollars to Pyters and Pyters to DarkRP$$ and RLMoney to Pyters.

Gold Standard Roc 2012.

1.jpg

Attachments

• 8uc7N.jpg
    8uc7N.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 0
Well sorry to show you up Fireproof, but since I'm the self appointed treasurer of the U.S.R(L) I took it upon myself to update the Roc Dollar to appeal to a younger generation and demographic I call it the Lobster Buck. Children across the world will be begging their moms to trade their two dollar allowance for one Lobster Buck (That's right Kiddo! You heard it hear, one Lobster buck is two dollars in american currency. But not to leave out those Canadian kids! The U.S.R(L) accepts Toonies!) So hop down to your local general store and buy up those trinkets and KnickKnacks!
CSIQo.png

Man, am I happy to hear that Pyters will be convertable to DarkRP cash. I'm pretty sure you all know why, Lol.

Since inflation will only increase in Pyters making them more and more valueless and Roc Dollars will be the ultimate currency.

Back