Lua Suggestions Thread - Stranded

I think it should be added that normal tools (like hatchets or picks ) can also be used for attack player when you right click.

but they should be somewhat weak compared to crowbars and stun-sticks,

also more weapons like swords and clubs or maybe even a bow :D

I'm going to say no to this one. Weapons have a higher crafting level for a reason, if everyone could make weak weapons havoc will still reign. (Pun intended)

I'm going to say no to this one. Weapons have a higher crafting level for a reason, if everyone could make weak weapons havoc will still reign. (Pun intended)

what about people who just joined the server and there's already people with stunsticks who say their gonna just start raiding everyone?

shouldn't they have SOME way to defend themselves?

No they shouldn't...well that's my opinion.

no insult intended but...

that seems stupid, anyone if you think about it should have some chance to defend themselves.

if the tools did.... say.... 20-30 damage

what if a few people swarmed the raiders?

my logic here is, and correct me if im wrong: don't we have a rule saying you can only raid other tribes?

if so then that would mean the tribe of "farmers" being raided would probably have a few people in their tribe.

thus if they swarmed the raiders they would have a chance to defeat them, while at the same time having a chance to lose,

so it has balance between the raiders with real weapons, and the "farmers" with just tools.

or add combat fists?

Last edited:
The point of high level weapons is something to strive for...plus raiding they can't kill you unless you defend yourself which you can't do without weapons so it's logical just to let them raid you since they can't take anything (Yet) but they can salvage your small wood prop...Big Whoop

And I think you should be able to get the Head Crab Pill at level 75
And at level 99(NOT 100) you should auto-start with stone tools :D

Last edited:
No its not...you can jump and attack people so people at a high level don't have to make weapons unless they wanna do high damage.

No its not...you can jump and attack people so people at a high level don't have to make weapons unless they wanna do high damage.

That's like saying screw you to lower leveled players, and is jsut like my idea for having fists to defend yourself :p

And secondly, when people want to raid they DO kill you, example A -> trog

Well, I am saying screw up to the lower level so they play on the server more to level up BOYAH SON

Trog dun do that so back off...he know de rulz

Trog + Rules = ???

But in all seriousness, people shouldn't kill during raids.

I'm giving a no to the headcrab pill. End of story.

How bout crows being able to eat worms from ground? That hasn't worked since i started playing :p

...Okay can you make a rule that if you haven't hit puberty don't use the mic...damn little kid spammers.

I'm sorry but that is kinda harsh...sure they can be annoying at time but all that needs to be done is voice chat regulating, as in no random 1 sided coments, overuse, ext. And its not in their control when they hit puberty. There does need to be more strict voice chat rules, though. People shouldn't be talking to people just in their tribe about their plans for an hr.

Back