[LEFT] Trogdorgar

Trogdorgar

a. Name : Trogdorgar
b. Age : 20
c. STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:18216570
d. Games : League of Legends, Minecraft, Garry's Mod, Counter-Strike Source*, Team Fortress 2*
e. Location : Illinois, USA

f. After leaving my previous clan, I had purchased Garry's Mod as a request to play with a friend. Upon playing for a couple days I found the RKS GMSurvival server, and have been playing that avidly for the past two days. Coupled with that, the friendliness of your team members and the ordered fashion of the team was very appealing to me as I preferred structured groups instead of public groups.

I agree not to join or be part of any other clan or community and I will wear the RKS tags all the time (exception only to non source games)
I agree to participate on the forums regularly (at least once a week) since I understand that it's impossible to determine who is active or not otherwise.

* - Indicates that I have it, but haven't much recently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trogdorgar should be accepted into this group! Hes on almost 24/7, when i'm not playing the gms server he always informs me of mingers and rule breakers instantly, he's supremely helpful and would be a great addition to RKS. I would be glad to see him join. :)

Back