[DENIED] Unban Request - Saa and Regicide

Saa

Hello there RKzone community,

I would like to start this post by saying that I have never been banned from a gmod server for minging or causing trouble and that in general i try to be a helpful person to those on the server i play on. Today (I am not sure what time it was) I was playing on the G-Mod survival server. This server I have played on for quite a few hours however i came to join it again later that night to find I was banned, my friend who had been playing with me earlier that day Regicide was also banned. I am making this thread asking for myself and my friend regi to be unbanned from the server. Now i will explain why (sorry for so much text but i feel its neccessary so you guys can understand it more and make a fair decision).

I started playing on this server when a friend of mine introduced it too me a couple of days ago and me and my many other friends from our small community joined it and started playing (around 4-6). We played on the server had great fun, so i decided that it was so fun i played more each day, so if this is such a good server why would i consider doing something that would get me banned? Well this is what i would ASSUME got me banned as there was no ban request on the forums. A rather young guy came on the server, using mic, rather loud and constantly talking. Was i happy? No. Buuuut i was actually quite friendly with him to begin with. But for others it wasnt too easy so people started to tell him to be quiet, i did also, so a guy who i had just met that day who i was not originally in a tribe with (just friendly terms) started getting annoyed at him and after alot of complaining started killing him, i didnt do much i just stayed on my island doing what i could and due to the fact that the friend (who was over lvl 60 i thought should be respected) was not happy with him coming on Island, i THINK he came on the island and i crowbarred him to death (think) and so you might think why did i do such a thing, well because it wasnt random he was harrassing us also (the whole drag boxes into others to claim them as your own) and trolling and all sorts of stuff. So he then said how he would get us all banned, we thought omg why wont he just be quiet damned kid and perhaps gave out a sarcastic sure or something along those lines. This happened more than once in the same hour (T_T).

So this may have been the longest request to get unbanned, but i just thought it was important that i put in the effort so you could realise how i find the server is the best survival server i have ever play and i am quite serious about the ban which i personally find unfair but whatever the decision, if i and my friend Regicide are unbanned or not i will respect it, i just felt it important to adleast try and give across my point of view.

Thankyou, Saa.

(IGN: Saa _ Banned on 03/10/2010. _ Server ip - 64.34.182.109:27016.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure the leaders will look into it and get back to you. Thank you for taking the time to post such a detailed description

NVM I went and found it myself.

Saa, Steamid: STEAM_0:1:25201463. You have a VAC ban on record and is banned from various source based servers.
Regicide, Steamid: STEAM_0:1:2537798. you do not have a VAC ban on record, but you are banned from various gmod servers.

I think this ban stands.

both of you where banned for different reasons regicide was banned for killing members of the stranded tribe multiple times when there was no reason to kill them other the him saying he wanted to kill people. You where banned for spamming over 160 phx props in under 2 minutes and killing players in the stranded tribe. On further look into your steam id it was found that you both are known hackers and have been banned from other community's for hacking. So as for being unbanned i am sorry but it is denied.

Ok guys im sorry that it looks bad and such but il explain and hopefully you may change your mind. My vac ban on record is ONLY from Modern Warfare 2 (CoD) and this was not from hacking for personal gains, this was from hosting PRIVATE games which where modded such as zombie or gun game which was to support the community and people joined purely from choice. Also i know that Regi has been banned from a gmod server as i requested him to be by one of my admin friends as a joke and we didnt play on gmod for quite a few weeks so i never got him unbanned (^^). And then onto my phx props im pretty sure 160? I have no idea about 160 altho i know i gathered about 40 tree sprouts and planted them too level up my woodcutting and i DID spawn about 40 or 50 phx pieces of metal to make a very large mansion for my friends which i was pretty proud about with its underwater entrance ect. So i realise this has been denied but i would love if you took it into reconsideration, it would definately be appreciated. Any other questions you want to ask i would be happy to answer however I am british and my timezones are slightly out. Thankyou however for reading my original post.

Saa.

okay heres the thing if you want to mod a server in mw2 you mustmake it private match only no publics, and the modding software has to be verified(yes IGN has modding software specifically for the game). you are not allowed prestige lobbies, and you are not allowed force hosting(unles its your server). the reason why you were banned from mw2 is for the following reasons: you had a non verified modding software, you prestige lobbied, you had force hosted public servers, you hacked!!!!!, or you were caught by an IGN Admininstrator. i have modding software for mw2 and it is verified by IGN. (also most modding softwares saying they are verified ussually arent, especially if its free.) plus some materials or mods have hacks hidden in the codes, so you get banned.

Back