[DENIED] Ban lift By Trigger Happy

Trigger Happy

My ingame name is Trigger Happy (medic). My steam id is STEAM_0:1:22874715. This is the servers ip address 64.34.182.109:27016. I was banned on monday september 27 around 6-7 pm est time america canada. I was fooling around with these new people i met and they are my friends and there were 3 of us on the cave island on atoll and i was planting sprouts in the cave and stuff about 25 to 30 on the island total and one moment im saying okay here take my tools and bam im banned by an admin on the map no warning at all so i really hope it gets lifted bc its the only survivior i play on and i would absoulutly hate it. so if you could find it in your heart to lift my ban i would greatly appriciate it. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I banned you the reasons as followed. After you planted the trees a few people on stranded said that what you did was wrong and would post a ban about it. at this point you told the people "No i love this server" (I am real happy that you love this server but the truth is that you broke the rules in the motd, and if you want to play on a server don't break the rules). Then you started telling people you wanted "tree wars". Then while this was happening proceeded to plant a few more trees. At this point i banned you at 9:45 eastern time. I will as PY to look over the unban request.

if i rember right i joined the server just after he was banned and the entire inside of the cave and a lot of the area around it was covered by trees, and everyine that was in his tribe said he planted the trees.

Yeah but they didnt mind it they said all i had to do was help chop them down and i did, just saying if i was the only one banned at that time it seems pretty unfair cause m33crob prop blocked there cave and there stone workbench

trigger i want you to stay banned not only were you tree spaming you also were sabotaginh ouses and shleters and benches people made
you would join there tribe ask for pp then throw there crap around. and you would abuse weapons i had made

can i know if im unbanned or will be cause this is really stressing me out cause ill have to find a new survival site which is hard to do.

well i am sorry that this has taken so long i have been riding PY to post his response but since he hasn't i well relay what he told me about your unban request. On further look into your ban request it was found that you have been banned from other servers before for exploiting glitches and breaking general server rules. this shows to us a clear pattern that proves that you shouldn't be unbanned.

just saying i was banned because i fell out of the map sooooo but if thats your finale opinion i guess i cant change it but i wish i could good luck to your server in the furture

Back