[APPROVED] Jelly's unban request

Jelly

1. Jelly<br>2. 23.19.122.21:27018 (DarkRP)<br>3. 6:00 May 7th 2012<br style="background-color: rgb(44, 44, 44); ">4.&nbsp;STEAM_0:0:36419033<br>5. I'm going to try and make this short but, I was playing darkRP and I wanted to open up a bank account, there was a banker and a Mob Boss and they told me that the bank was only for them selves, I then told them all about rule 17. So the Mob Boss told me I had to wait becuase the Banker was doing work in the back, I called bullshit. I then turned on my ESP (Yes I know "Bad", I will explain at the end) and saw he was doing SHIT all so I complained to PHail one admin that was on and, he ignored me ((TO ADMINS) Jelly: RKS| xMXx [R] Is refusing to make bank trans actions) so I decided to PM the Mob Boss (PM Jelly: I Turned on my ESP ( Fireproof Knows) And hes standing there.) (Yes I know very stupid of me) so then things went on and I was programing my first E2 chip (I didn't know it was restricted at the time for me) and I was just about done thats when I get the message "Disconnect: Kicked by Console : &nbsp;"You have been banned by this server, check http://www.rkszone.com/apps/sourcebans/ for more info." I then go onto here and made this account.&nbsp;<br><div><br>I had the ESP becuase I was an admin on an old server (long dead and gone) and I "HAD"</div><div><div>&nbsp;to have it so I could do admin stuff. It normally is OFF when I play any gamemode. I also Just had it uninstalled from my computer.</div></div>

1. Jelly
2. 23.19.122.21:27018
3. 6:00 May 7th 2012
4. STEAM_0:0:36419033
5. I'm going to try and make this short but, I was playing darkRP and I wanted to open up a bank account, there was a banker and a Mob Boss and they told me that the bank was only for them selves, I then told them all about rule 17. So the Mob Boss told me I had to wait becuase the Banker was doing work in the back, I called bullshit. I then turned on my ESP (Yes I know "Bad", I will explain at the end) and saw he was doing SHIT all so I complained to PHail one admin that was on and, he ignored me ((TO ADMINS) Jelly: RKS| xMXx [R] Is refusing to make bank trans actions) so I decided to PM the Mob Boss (PM Jelly: I Turned on my ESP ( Fireproof Knows) And hes standing there.) (Yes I know very stupid of me) so then things went on and I was programing my first E2 chip (I didn't know it was restricted at the time for me) and I was just about done thats when I get the message "Disconnect: Kicked by Console : "You have been banned by this server, check http://www.rkszone.com/apps/sourcebans/ for more info." I then go onto here and made this account.

I had the ESP becuase I was an admin on an old server (long dead and gone) and I "HAD"
to have it so I could do admin stuff. It normally is OFF when I play any gamemode. I also had it uninstalled.

1. Jelly
2. 23.19.122.21:27018
3. 6:00 May 7th 2012
4. STEAM_0:0:36419033
5. I'm going to try and make this short but, I was playing darkRP and I wanted to open up a bank account, there was a banker and a Mob Boss and they told me that the bank was only for them selves, I then told them all about rule 17. So the Mob Boss told me I had to wait becuase the Banker was doing work in the back, I called bullshit. I then turned on my ESP (Yes I know "Bad", I will explain at the end) and saw he was doing SHIT all so I complained to PHail one admin that was on and, he ignored me ((TO ADMINS) Jelly: RKS| xMXx [R] Is refusing to make bank trans actions) so I decided to PM the Mob Boss (PM Jelly: I Turned on my ESP ( Fireproof Knows) And hes standing there.) (Yes I know very stupid of me) so then things went on and I was programing my first E2 chip (I didn't know it was restricted at the time for me) and I was just about done thats when I get the message "Disconnect: Kicked by Console : "You have been banned by this server, check http://www.rkszone.com/apps/sourcebans/ for more info." I then go onto here and made this account.

I had the ESP becuase I was an admin on an old server (long dead and gone) and I "HAD"
to have it so I could do admin stuff. It normally is OFF when I play any gamemode.

after hearing both side of the story i'm unbanning you. As I told you before don't use esp or some other wall hack on the server (seeing as you said that you have now removed it this shouldn't be a problem).

Back