[APPROVED] Filed on Behalf of jan erik

RKS PY004

Founder of RKS
Staff member
Website
www.rkszone.com
hi my name is Jan Erik. i have been playing on your gmod server for a wile and realy enjoyed it. then before i was baned everyone in the game was killing each other and i tough i was going to join them and i got in jail all the time and tough it was another player. So i gliched out of jail all the time and then i got banned for it. and i am really sorry and i wish to play again. i am not going to do it again. i promise i wont do it again.

player: jan erik
steam id: STEAM_0:1:52381888
Invoked on: 06-11-12 22:24
Reason : prop spamming in jail / glitching out of jail with a vehicle
Banned by Admin: Fireproofthor
Banlength: Permanent.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi my name is Jan Erik. i have been playing on your gmod server for a wile and realy enjoyed it. then before i was baned everyone in the game was killing each other and i tough i was going to join them and i got in jail all the time and tough it was another player. So i gliched out of jail all the time and then i got banned for it. and i am really sorry and i wish to play again. i am not going to do it again. i promise i wont do it again.

player: jan erik
steam id: STEAM_0:1:52381888
Invoked on: 06-11-12 22:24
Reason : prop spamming in jail / glitching out of jail with a vehicle
Banned by Admin: Fireproofthor
Banlength: Permanent.

Good god that grammar! I dont remember i believe i have a video that i will look into and see if i want him unbanned or not

I was the one that requested your ban. As you know the reason was for glitching out of jail, Twice.

38. Don't spawn anything while you are in jail

39. Do NOT use vehicles to glitch into any area at all

Before you were arrested, I don't recall everybody killing each other, but I could of missed it. I was mostly focused on you since you were the mob boss.

I also told you a couple times not to glitch out of jail.

However, I do think that if you were unbanned you would follow the rules.

Before you were arrested, I don't recall everybody killing each other, but I could of missed it. I was mostly focused on you since you were the mob boss.

I also told you a couple times not to glitch out of jail.

i have a slow pc and i am laging often. i didn't see or hear the admin telling me not too glitch out of jail, but i dont say he didnt. i couldnt find the rules on the forum, but i know they'r in the game and i am going to read all of them next time i play. and sorry for the bad English.

He did say he's sorry, and his record is pretty good. Given how easy it is to ban someone should they break the rules, I say we give him a chance.

My vote: Unban.

I agree with PY, although I will say I was in the jail same time as jan and he got at least two warnings to stop doing what he was doing, yet he continued to do it.

I see a clear violation of rules, but I'm no nazi. If you guys want to give him a second chance, I'll support it.

I agree with PY, although I will say I was in the jail same time as jan and he got at least two warnings to stop doing what he was doing, yet he continued to do it.

i won't say he didn't. but i didn't hear anything (my fault for not listening) but im sorry, and i will re-read the rules when in game (or if i find it here) annd follow them.

Back