[ACCEPTED] Unban Please [ƩҲıḶΣƉ ♏ΣƉİƇ]

exiledmedic

[ACCEPTED] Unban Please [ƩҲıḶΣƉ ♏ΣƉİƇ]

a. ƩҲıḶΣƉ ♏ΣƉİƇ
b. RPG/DeathMatch/Surf (64.34.182.111:27016)
c. 8:30, July 5th
d. STEAM_0:1:19887618
e. I got banned for mic spamming(playing music) i was warned earlier from an admin that i could play it if it wasnt for a long period of time, and if someone had asked me to turn it off, i should. When i was playing, i first asked if i could play music someone said no so i played and when that person got off i asked oncemore and noone said no so i played. After that song, someone asked me to turn it off, so i was about to until a lot of people told that one person to mute me, and instead of muting me he changed teams so i continued playing music since everyone on my team enjoyed it, and i got a permaban. I would like to get unbanned because this is the best rpg/deathmatch/surf server i know and i would like to play again, and if you guys think its necessary i could get permamuted instead, but i really want to play again :(. Thanks in advance
~Exiled Medic

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I will unban you since you have asked so nicely. since it became an issue i would like to ask you not to play music again. As for a permanent mute it will depend on if you would like me to or not. please respond if you would like me to mute you or not as for the ban i will unban you after you have responded to the post.

Thanks for responding to my request, i would not like to get muted.I have a question, If everyone on my team agrees that i can play music would i be able to?

Thanks for responding to my request, i would not like to get muted.I have a question, If everyone on my team agrees that i can play music would i be able to?

Yes but you have to stop when a single person asks you to stop and do it in a mannner not to annoy/disrupt others. It is however preferred that you just don't play any music to begin with.

I say reban, asked him a few times and tried to send him a chat request in steam to turn his music off, no response, and he was not afk, as he was still controlling himself in surf. No admins online atm so this will have to do. Exiled, "kk ill just not play music" does not mean Ill play music more.

if this happen's again where there is no admin on and the person(s) playing music will not stop press esc click player list find there name and mute them yourself it's buitl right in and you have to do it from the server.

Back