[ACCEPTED] Unban me please?

Zeron

Hello,

I wanted to join the Go Fish server today and i got the message that i got banned from it.
I can't even fin a Ban request in this forum and there is no reason for banning me!

My ingame name is -=ZOH-L4DT=- Z€r0n and my Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:8554129 .
Like i already said i got banned from the Go Fish server (66.135.54.128:27017).

And if there is a reason why i got banned i wanna know why and for how long!

What? Are you kidding? I know Chrisaster and he clearly said that Lua Virus is not made by him!

And btw i got that info just from the forum of my favourite ZS server, im not even rly talking to him over steam anymore oô

OWNAGE!! Proof Fail!!

Is this now related to my post or of the post of the administrator?

By the way, do i get unbanned or not?

A correction to my last post:

I saw its just a Member not an Admin lul =)

I unbanned you around 20 minutes ago. I just had to leave the building I was in in a hurry due to a firedrill after my shift ended. Now im home.

There confirmation that Chrisaster was the one behind the virus. In fact he is selling them on his website and everything has been traced to him so far. That's why I had to ban him. When he started to send his friends, I had no choice but to set the ban system to ban all who are chrisaster's friend.

PS. All other poeple who posted here. this is a unban forums. Please take things seriously.

I unbanned you around 20 minutes ago. I just had to leave the building I was in in a hurry due to a firedrill after my shift ended. Now im home.

There confirmation that Chrisaster was the one behind the virus. In fact he is selling them on his website and everything has been traced to him so far. That's why I had to ban him. When he started to send his friends, I had no choice but to set the ban system to ban all who are chrisaster's friend.

PS. All other poeple who posted here. this is a unban forums. Please take things seriously.

K then the Information on the forum is wrong if this is right. Anyway i was kinda ignoring the Chrisaster thing till this post.

IPs were matched. It's confirmed form multiple servers. He hasn't been online for a few days because steam disabled his account after they found out what he's been up to.

This guy named jjdkl keeps joining RKS and my server. Its that lua virus thing that says chrisn... blah blah blah backwards.

Oh by the way i tried to join today again but im still banned!

Sorry for double post but could you enable post editing please?

Your unbanned when it says [APPROVED] in front of the topic, or just wait till you see a reply from Darthkatz or PY004.

1. Some douchebag

2. His virus rebinds all your keyboard keys to make them spam a Console message..something like "I'M A F**KING DOUCHEBAG - Chris Aster"

im banned to but i dont have a friend called Chrisaster ?? Can some 1 unbann me plz =) ?

Back