[ACCEPTED] this was my little bros fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

[GG] Joe

see i loved this rp server. I told my little 11 yr old bro. not to play it or he might get me banned. well he did the opposite and, got me banned... he did this by saying "im gonna crash the server" he didnt mean it and he doesnt even know how. and trust me, i dont even know how. but i dont joke around about stuff like crashing a server. i dont know why people do. i mean if you like the server why would you crash it. srry getting away from the point here. but PLEASE unban me. ive told my bro to never play my servers again and hes been listening. so far at least...

srry my in game name is GG Joe. i got banned from the dark rp server about 2-3 weeks ago i dont know the IP b/c im on my laptop.

alright fine. dont believe me. but seriously. i love the dark rp server. the pc mod and the rules. (or at least how admins enforce them.) i would never crash a server period. b/c it might ruin my progress to.

oh and by the way ive never got kicked or banned before. kicked maybe because of connection issues.

oh and some times my little bro plays with the name xXShadowXx

Last edited by a moderator:
I say we unban him.

If he isn't telling the truth the worst he could do was breathe before I punched him in the esophagus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back