[ACCEPTED] Kezzaman

Kezzaman

a. kezzaman
b. 66.135.54.128:27015 Dark RP( I think thats all you need? )
c. 15 April 09, no idea of the time, sorry.:(
d. STEAM_0:1:22464262
e.
I know it'll sound really cliche, but please trust me when i say that my brother did it. What happened was I started up the server, but i was tired and went to bed. I forgot to close it because I was really tired, and left it open when I went to go have a quick shower before I slept. My little brother, who's 12 apparently got on and started doing all of these things in that server and another one, and kept on being a ****. Eventually he just went to bed and the next morning I found gmod open and a ban message on my screen.
Im very sorry for what he did and Ill make sure it won't happen again. I downloaded the map for this server especially and I would love to try out this rping thing that you guys have going.

Yeah, I wanna try and play it properly. But I don't know what has happened, but the server is letting me on again. I don't know what that means, but I've been playing for a while and I haven't done anything wrong, just ask the guys in there. It's weird though thats it's letting me back on the server.

So.... Does that mean that I'm unbanned, or is it a temporary fault or something like that?

Treebark, are you thinking that my date might be wrong? I live in South Australia, Australia, so it might have happened just after midnight. If so, then it was obviously on the 16th.

I have written down: Kezzaman: Prop Pushing/Killing
Mic Spam (Rick Rolled 11:00 EST)
Mic Spam and singing along (Tay Zonday- Chocolate Rain 11:05 EST) But if you live in Australia, I don't see any faults anymore besides possibly the classic brother excuse.

We have a two story house. My bedroom is upstairs and my computer is downstairs, so you can't hear a thing upstairs unless the person down there is VERY loud. And you would be suprised at how smart my brother is. He knows more about computers than I do. I bet he just opened up the menu and took a look at the controls. It's not that hard to figure out how things in gmod work by just having a bit of a trial.

Normally I would call out the whole "brother did it" thing, but as I have a younger sister who has done the same thing...

I would generally give two chances and thats it. But I'm not an admin, so w/e. Just my thoughts

I really think if your "brother" gets you banned... It is really your fault either way. Let alone that is a shit unbelievable story.

I understand if you see it that way, and I will fully understand if you guys choose to reject this. I know it's hard to believe it, and it doesn't exactly help that there's another guy with the same story, but I hope that you can believe me. I was on the server earlier and I think people were ok with me being there. I did like the idea of it and it was fun so I hope you can let me play.

I have decided. Most people who purposely minge do not waste their time coming to this forum to get themselves unbanned. This is because after they get themselves unbanned, if they minge again, then they are just immediately banned again, and they could just have minged another server.

As such, I have lifted this ban, however, the story presented by your so called "brother" regarding how he goes around all the servers trying to get banned on purpose does bring in some questions. We will be monitoring you closely, and the next ban will not be lifted. It is your sole duty to keep your brother in check on your own account.

That being said, as a final reminder, we will not hesitate to ban you again if you were found breaking the rules, and a unban will not be issued after that.

Back