[REJECTED] unban

bigbam800

Kam 6 times [$]
23.19.122.21:27018
STEAM_0:0:30308213
I was at grim's base and trying to get in... so i was banned...

Time: 1 minute after this was posted.
Reaso to get unbanned: Well i play this server everyday. Hope someday to join you guys! Laverius I dont know why you had to ban me! rofl is my buddy. Chris, is my main man!

You were banned for trying to break into a base? What's the context here? Were you in the gang? Did you do anything illegal, propclimb, prosurf etc while breaking in? You didn't really provide enough info for me to make a decision here on whether the ban was legitimate or not. Unless there's some dark background evidence here then I'm going to have to support the unban, I'd still like to know what happened though.

I banned you because you were getting on my nerves.
You were banned before so to think you would have freshened up on the rules, but I guess not.
The final straw was you prop climbed onto the entrance to the base.
And earlier I warned you for running people over.

I don't support your unban from the server.

Kam just because i felt sympathetic towards you once does not mean im your "main man" i also asked you multiple times when i was on the server to stop driving around because to many people were getting ran over, your fault or theirs people were getting killed. About the staying in grims base thing the first time you did this I asked nicely for you to leave and you kept sticking around not listing to me so Im sorry but I do not support the unban.

Well it wasn't my fault they got run over they where jumping out in the street.
I'm sorry I prop climbed, I will not be a nuisance anymore if you guys just please unban me.

Back