[REJECTED] UNBAN, Skittlezz

Skittlez

I am Really Sad that I got banned off my Favorite server, also the server I put most of my time in. I really dont feel like I deserve this ban either. I know i did a racist remark, but how can it be racist if you are or part of the Race. I know it might be Offending to other players, but thats a total different thing then being racist. I know a lot of people don't believe that when they say the N word and they tell them it's racist and they say "Its not racist if your black." I grew up with Black people, but this dosnt make me black, I would never call someone a N word. I know it's racist, and I was also fooling around. Newbrict Overeacts to a lot of stuff and a lot of people know he does. I have Caught Newbrict breaking a few rules myself. I wouldnt report my friend. What I am trying to say is im really sorry for everything I did, and i am asking if you will, Please, pleasssee unban me.

This one is going to take some time. I am not entirely convinced by what you have stated. Server logs show other questionable behaviors. Going to wait fora response from others who play on the servers and stuff.

Are you stating you are Mexican, Black, and Jewish at the same time? Because I've heard all three remarks from you, racist comments aside, you're still an annoying and trouble some player.

Wow are you going to lie your way to keep me off the server? I never made a racist remark about those race's you just stated. And even if i did I would tell the truth. And if you are going to tell everyone that i did make a racist remark about those races you need proof that i did that.

I would never call someone a N word.
You called me a nigger on several occasions, I have screen shots of these, I'm pretty sure. And I'm not lying. Anyway, Racist comments aside, there is still enough reason to keep you banned.

Back