[REJECTED] SteelCat STEAM_0:0:19172547

SteelCat

BANNED
a. Your in game name: SteelCat
b. Your age: 18
c. STEAM ID: 0:0:19172547 00:35 91 0
d. Games you play: I play Gmod, Css, Zeno Clash, L4D 1&2, Killing Floor, Allods, WoW, and TF2. (I'm aware some of these arn't steam games, but I figured I'd list them anyway.)
e. Where you live: Tampa, Florida.
f. Why you want to join: I want to join RKS because it is a friendly gaming community I actively play on. I would like my thoughts and ideas to be taken seriously, rather than be taken with a grain of salt. Also, I plan applying for admin sometime down the road, and as mentioned, membership is a prerequisite.
g. I agree not to join or be part of any other clan or community and I will wear the RKS tags all the time (exception only to non source games) Yes
h. I agree to participate on the forums regularly (at least once a week) since I understand that it's impossible to determine who is active or not otherwise. Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
We would be glad to accept any ideas you have, as long as they are reasonable.

Just so you aren't dissappointed, admin is not received through application, as far as I know, an can only be achieved in two ways:
1. Permanent privilege issued by the LDRs if you are deemed worthy.
2. Monthly subscription through our virtual currency: the Pyter

Have you noticed that all of the people trying to join now include admin privileges in their apps?

It's not that I want admin to have it, so to speak, I want it mostly because I play at different times of day than most people. As in prime time for me is 12-6am est. I don't see too many admins on at that time, so the issues that occur then I have to watch and wait for a self-resolution.

I, don't see a reason why to say no, and seams to be a great guy.
On anouther note, what server/faction are you in WoW?

Now we wait for PY's decision

I've been playing WoW for a while now, so I have characters all over the place, Suramar/horde Perenolde/alliance Bloodhoof/Alliance, Those are the ones I have 80's on.

You are being recruited into RKS with the status "Recruits". This provides a time when you can hang out with us to see if RKS is the right clan for you. Recruitment period will last as short as a week to as long as up to a month, depending on your activity. Joining our Teamspeak 3 server and hanging out with us in there will decrease this time significantly, and will also help you to integrate better. As such, it is strongly recommended, but not required that you join our Teamspeak 3 server.

Below is copy pasted from the usual mergedoc.....

Procedures you have to follow:
  1. Add the RKS Recruit tags to your name. Example: RKS | SteelCat [R]. Note the | is not a l. worst comes to worst, just copy paste that character. The [R] at the end of your name denotes that you are a recruit and will be removed when you become promoted to a full member (usually 2-4 weeks).
  2. Add me to friends on steam and once you do, you will be sent a invite into the RKS steam community.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PY004
  3. Have fun in RKS. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to write in the suggestion forums.
Failure to follow these procedures in a timely fashion will result in the application becoming voided and your membership revoked.

Suggestions
I seriously suggest that you join and hang out in our teamspeak server to expedite the process of being promoted to a regular member. It will allow us to get to know you better.

I've been playing WoW for a while now, so I have characters all over the place, Suramar/horde Perenolde/alliance Bloodhoof/Alliance, Those are the ones I have 80's on.

i only have an 80 on deathwing-alliance a dk and druid

Hey, it worked.

In the short run. lol
You couldnt keep it up for long.
We were betting that you would leave if we removed your admin. If you had stayed for a week, then we would have reinstated it, but now we know for sure that you joined just for admin. I had a feeling when all those people started to post and pm me to make you admin. Plus now i got confession from one of them saying that you told him to post on the forums so nice try on all that.

You may sarcastically say, "nice try" but you seem to forget it worked, and as I've told people I was only looking for a short run, but, alas it was a fun run, so I would request to not be banned from stranded, but if that is the course of action you would like to take, I wouldn't blame you.STEAM_0:0:19172547

You may sarcastically say, "nice try" but you seem to forget it worked, and as I've told people I was only looking for a short run, but, alas it was a fun run, so I would request to not be banned from stranded, but if that is the course of action you would like to take, I wouldn't blame you.

I see no reason to ban you lol
As you said yourself, it worked in your point of view. We knew all along that you were planning on all this since we had that confession long time ago. We just wanted to see where it went. We had fun with the entire thing though. So in the end, we both had fun and benefited, so no reason to ban.

The forum suggestions I had little to do with, they were like "imma suggest u 4 admin" and i was like " K "STEAM_0:0:19172547

I may of suggest dirty dan to do it, but I didn't tell him to do it arbitrarily, he might of been like you should have admin, and I told him to suggest or something, and tork I would not tell too, because he is an idiot.STEAM_0:0:19172547

Oh, tork confessed? Yeah, it's bullshit, he thought since he knew me he could do whatever he wanted on stranded, so he started minging so I destroyed him, so he got butt hurt apparently.

Back