[REJECTED] Rks Asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXFIREXX

- In game name: XxfreezexX

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1: 42035379

-Games I play : Garry's Mod, Team fortress 2, Terraria, Garry's mod 13 beta

- Where I live: Lake villa, Illinois, United states.

- Why I want to join: I Think adminship is the coolest thing. I'd Do anything for adminship. I want to join because I never had been an admin on any Garry's mod server. I chose Rks Because There were lot's of nice people there helping me when I got stuck in a wall or something. And I wanted to be one of those people helping people out of walls. Adminship would Mean the world to me. Like I said I'd Do anything. Rks is the coolest server ever with Counter strike guns from Counter strike. and Custom Jobs such as Pc Tech. Thanks for listening to my story.

I agree not to join or be part of any other clan or community and I will wear the RKS tags all the time (exception only to non source games)

I agree to participate on the forums regularly (at least once a week) since I understand that it's impossible to determine who is active or not otherwise.

Thank you, Your midnight Buddy, Fire.

For one I have never seen you on teamspeak. Id suggest if you want any chance of ever being in RKS get on teamspeak get a mic, or if you have one us it. Also if you keep on posting that you want to be admin chances are you will never get it. So this is a HUGE no from Baggens

Again with the admin stuff? Even though you said you didn't want to apply for becoming an admin in the next post, I still see no incentive from you to join our community other than to become an admin.

So once again, no support from me.

i got to agree with baggens and spetz no from me. get on teamspeak and forget admin you cant apply to be one.

I don't know you and these are applications for the clan not to be an admin as previously stated by many you cannot apply to be an admin it is only acquired by invitation

I think it would be best to just wait a month before making another application

1. because everyone seems not to know much about you.
2. because you keep asking for admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back