[REJECTED] Please Unban "prOBAMA22"

prOBAMA22

Server IP-23.19.122.21:27018my name to unban-prOBAMA22
Date Of being Banned-8:00 5/29/2012

i was just walking around flinging my prop around when all of a sudden an admin takes me and brings me far away and jails me and sets me on fire then bans me. i would really like to get unbanned because this is a really fun server and i am sorry i didn't think that was illegal.

Server IP-23.19.122.21:27018my name to unban-prOBAMA22
Date Of being Banned-8:00 5/29/2012

i was just walking around flinging my prop around when all of a sudden an admin takes me and brings me far away and jails me and sets me on fire then bans me. i would really like to get unbanned because this is a really fun server and i am sorry i didn't think that was illegal.

Greetings! I'm Roc, the admin that banned you. What you said was mostly true except you left out the fact you were flinging the prop at a person (Hucota7). I pulled you aside once before when you were phys gunning a car and ejecting people into the side box. I then later pulled you aside over this and told you type !motd and read the rules. You did not do so.

EDIT: As with most cases I do support unban requests with the usual caveat of: if you do it again, you will be rebanned with no chance of unban.

Last edited by a moderator:
since ODKL supports your unban I will grant it but just know that if you break the rules again the next ban will be more then likely permanent. so please read the rules.

Back