[REJECTED] Join request for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mactavish

a. Your in game name: Mactavish
b. Your age: 14
c. STEAM ID: I am not sure what this is exactly please specify later . :)
d. Games you play: Gmod,Tf2 Valve Etc.
e. Where you live: Tennessee, Middle division, USA
f. Why you want to join: I spend alot of time on The RKS Gmod server and I wanna join.
g. I agree not to join or be part of any other clan or community and I will wear the RKS tags all the time (exception only to non source games)
h. I agree to participate on the forums regularly (at least once a week) since I understand that it's impossible to determine who is active or not otherwise

Why not ?

Well, two or three weeks ago you were banned from the dark rp server for random arresting (which I had seen multiple times before), prop killing, and admin disrespect. In your second unban request (first was done improperly) you said that you added the RKS tags to your name before even applying and stated that you wanted to try out for an admin position. Now I see that you don't even know what a steam ID is but thought it would be a good idea to "try out for admin" anyway. You say you are fourteen but act even younger and seem to lack even a shred of common sense.

This is just a short summery of a few of the issues I have about you.

Have a nice day.

\I wasnt disrespectful to an admin but okay, I also did not prop kill, and I didnt know how to write warrent beacuse I was new to the server as well and as for the problem with my idenification I did not know I wasnt allowed to wear the tag and I meant that it would be cool to be an admin when I said I wanted to try out I did not know your rules to becomeing part of your administration . unfortunatly some people have decided that honest mistakes are puishable by death and you decided to reject me because you heard of something you may or may not have witnessed. I dont know if you were there but bringing up events from a while back to dictate the present even after i was already punished because of my actions is not very fair to me. Now I know it is the community's choice wether or not I should be in the group but I dont think it is fair to punish me after I was already punished. From this I mean no disrespect to the founders or admins of your group I only wished to voice my opinion towards spetz's accusations true or false as they may be. Thank you considering what I said

Spetzer another note I still remmeber that you helped me to get unbanned and i wont forget that but i do not know why you choose now bring that up again because i thougt that that was settled sorry your still mad. :/

\I wasnt disrespectful to an admin but okay, I also did not prop kill, and I didnt know how to write warrent beacuse I was new to the server as well and as for the problem with my idenification I did not know I wasnt allowed to wear the tag and I meant that it would be cool to be an admin when I said I wanted to try out I did not know your rules to becomeing part of your administration . unfortunatly some people have decided that honest mistakes are puishable by death and you decided to reject me because you heard of something you may or may not have witnessed. I dont know if you were there but bringing up events from a while back to dictate the present even after i was already punished because of my actions is not very fair to me. Now I know it is the community's choice wether or not I should be in the group but I dont think it is fair to punish me after I was already punished. From this I mean no disrespect to the founders or admins of your group I only wished to voice my opinion towards spetz's accusations true or false as they may be. Thank you considering what I said

So you just decide to deny the reasons that you were banned. It wasn't a matter of not having a warrant before arresting people. It was a matter of arresting people for completely invalid reasons. While I don't think that I was was around when you were actually banned, I have seen you randomly arrest people before. The matter of you're ignorance toward the process of becoming an admin is not really what I was pointing out. I was pointing out that for some reason you thought that it would be a good idea to try to become a member and "try out for admin" while you were fairly new to the community and while you had not even been un banned from the DarkRP server. I was merely using this as an example of your lack of common sense.

If you want a more recent example of this common sense deficiency, yesterday you made a thread saying that the "code doors" (I think you meant the fading doors) might be broken. The fading doors were changed a very very long time ago because of how they were abused. Almost everyone knows how to use them now.

I just dont care now at this point i don't realy want to start a fight and do anything else stupid maybye i will see you around on the server bye.

Can you not keep your maturity intact even for a application? It simply looks awful. It gives RKS a bad name. What kind of trash are you guys letting in these days? Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back