[REJECTED] Ban Request: Literalboy

Shamiz

Respected WoW Addict
Literalboy
STEAM_0: 1:22182995
Date of Incidence: March 13. 2009
Reason: Random DMing to the extreme

Ok so this happened to me twice, the latest incidence being the one stated above. Literalboy apparently finds it amusing to kill 9 people with no cause before leaving instantly. He doesn't seem to understand that he is on a tight string:
Well, let us all remind him this is his last and only chance. The next ban will not be revoked.
@Darth Darth, you can go ahead unban him. Give him one more chance. He's not one of those minges who do these purposely. Perhpas if he does it again, we can keep the ban up. @LiteralBoy Fire did give multiiple notifications, and you acknowledged them. Pay more attention to what you are responding to. Please follow the rules more carefully next time also.

We have given him two chances and yet he continuously disregards the rules. The most annoying part is that I was carrying expensive guns at each time he killed me.

lawl ill try to talk to him first b/c i think he thinks that it is ok b/c i use to do that often and nobody did anything about it but w/e

I say ban He is a minge and we have been trying to help him by unbanning him and unbaning him. I think he WONT learn his lession.

PS I dont like him.

Ok ill stay off the server for a while. No issues from me from now on
That's not the point. This is exactly what you said on your unban request. Yet the first day I see you on you manage to kick yourself from the server by dming.

I always thought that killing was allowed as long as you went to jail, and most of the time I didn't act alone. I am usually working with someone like the mobboss or one of my friends. I know I kinda went over a few times but really im just trying to be the bad guy. I see cops siting around all the time and its really boring most of the time. So I plan an attack on the Pawn or some place and usually go their Kill some people then kill cops as they try and come at me. Ive seen other people do that to so I see no reason to keep me out of the server for life if its just once incident. Last time was totaly diffrent it was for Miss communication about moneyprinters and propblocking.

Im playing on the server untill they say I cant.

PS: Ill stay away Killing and Random killing. If one of you guys would have said "Hey dude thats out of line try not to do it again" I would follow the rules, I dont mean to purposely break them.

True dat tree bark. Well literal boy in real life if your bored and there's cops would you kill someone? and is it allowed to kill and just be jailed for it? no Rp/ Role play is like real life, so atleast if you have guns try to stay off on minging and atleast Rp so some ppl will atleast or fully appreciate you in rping. Or something like that.

PS: Ill stay away Killing and Random killing. If one of you guys would have said "Hey dude thats out of line try not to do it again" I would follow the rules, I dont mean to purposely break them.

Wait i have told you not to propblock druglab's and money printers before multiple times and had to ban you for it. Now you say is someone tells you something is wrong you wont do it?. that shows me you lie to get people to do what you want seeing how the quote above and how you act in the game are totally different. On top of admins telling you what is and isn't acceptable there's a motd that appears as soon as you join the server. All you would have to do is READ the motd and it holds almost are the rules and what will happen to you when you break them. seeing how you have been banned once before by me, I wasn't going to say anything on this ban due to my past interactions with you. But i figured that i would point out how what you are saying is a blatant lie. As for if you should be rebanned i'm now going to have to say yes you should be. Seeing how we have given you another chance and then turn around and kill people for no rime or reason. hopefully this can be resolved sometime some.

And Fire I did say I didn't remember you telling me this, As I said before the 3 Times that I did propblock I was afk for the most of the time so I would not have read your message.

And you acknowledged it in the logs...
You specifically replied to fireproof in the server with... and I quote the logs on this... "ok i wont do it again"

Back