[RECRUITED] QuartzYellowjacket application

• a. Quartz SoftShell (QuartzYellowjacket)

• b. 15
  • c. STEAM_0:0:41003522
  • d. Too many (TF2, Garry's mod, Ace of Spades, Counter Strike, Left 4 Dead 2, Killing Floor, Portal, Terraria, Minecraft)
  • e. Wisconsin, USA
  • f. RKS is a server with people who aren't morons and made RP fun for me, The Admins are cool and aren't uptight for a general fun Garry's mod experience
  • g. I agree not to join or be part of any other clan or community and I will wear the RKS tags all the time (exception only to non source games)
  • h. I agree to participate on the forums regularly (at least once a week) since I understand that it's impossible to determine who is active or not otherwise.
  • I'll pay everyone in happiness and lollipops.

Last edited by a moderator:
STEAM_0:0:4100352 This is his steam ID is you cant see it. And I say yes. I dont really know him but hes funny and seems pretty cool.

"I don't know where the heck he came from"
Out of the pacific northwest, somewhere in the octagon
In a cave, in a patch of moss
Underneath a rock
in a week for bacteria legions
Danger mutated
The most dazzling human sized video game player the world has ever known
Armed with only donkey kongs, honey bears, and the mossy log he traveled in
This marooned masked marvel landed on sandy beaches infused with vitamin C and 2000 marbles
If you have his number, call him sometime
He is, THE QUARTZYELLOWJACKET

I love it when people get mad about jokes, if anyone says anything about Megaman toward me, so what? And were is this "Love and tolerance" that some bronies teach? Lav and Hucota are one of the few who aren't crazy.

dont quite no this guy but baggens sais hes cool. bernie said yes and well im no brony so i say yes. +1 from me

Rainbows = Hell
Ponies = Hell
Friendship = Hell

Oh, I get it now. Perfect sense.

But anyway. Un-derail the thread. Back on topic of Quartz's application.

Back