No scamming rule

Hucota7

I was pretty sure there was one. There needs to be though. A gun dealer just scammed Slayer out of money, and we went through the motd, and found that there's no rule against it.

I'm pretty sure i've heard of the older admins (I think it was Roc) say that's exploitation.
Well Roc may have said it but randoms did not here it. I have been scammed multiple times and its frustrating. I think there should be a rule that states that if you get caught scamming you can be banned from that job and if it is repeated you can be banned from the server.

I agree, I have been scammed with grenades and it is devastating. A rule needs to be set.

I usually scold it saying it's job abusing or something, because it IS your job to sell not scam people out of there money, however if they're a citizen or not a job that involves selling i see no problem with them scamming since it's not their job to in the first place.

I usually scold it saying it's job abusing or something, because it IS your job to sell not scam people out of there money, however if they're a citizen or not a job that involves selling i see no problem with them scamming since it's not their job to in the first place.
Yeah if someone scammed someone while being a citizen then thats fine. But if they where a gun dealer was scamming thats a no no.

Scamming and getting scammed is part of life. I have been scammed before but I see it as less than honest RPing rather than something that should be considered against the server rules. If someone is caught scamming then let the people handle it with demotes and such.

well only a few people have the know how to build one on the server, and they are mostly good, honest people...except jay....don't trust jay.

That is very true. So thats why there needs to be a rule.

No. It is a reason why there should not be one. Not every business owner in the world is honest. Like I said earlier, Scamming and getting scammed is part of life. Let the in game civil protection and citizens handle matters of frauds and dishonest businesspeople. I don't think server rules should outlaw scamming and such simply because it happens in real life and can be handled by the people.

Well, what about this. Credit system. Like credit IRL. You do good business, people can rate you up and you get better credit. People can see what your credit is, and based on that determine whether to buy from you.

Well, what about this. Credit system. Like credit IRL. You do good business, people can rate you up and you get better credit. People can see what your credit is, and based on that determine whether to buy from you.

Quite a good idea you have here.

I see one major flaw in your system idea Hucota7 my boy.
People can simply vote down people they don't like or just to troll.

Back