[KICKED] SouthPawNinja's application

Southpawninja

My Name is- SouthⱣãŵ Ńinja

My Age is-19

My Steam Id is-STEAM_0:1:31727803

I play-TF2,and on my other account Killing Floor, and Counter Strike Source. Credit card problems made me make 2 acccounts, very long story

I Live in-Dorchester, Massachusetts

I want to join because- For starters i've known BFishy for a while, and he is a good guy, and i know that if he is in this clan, then your all good guys. Plus the website presents a nice fun community, where i just want to kick back and relax while playing my favorite game TF2. You guys seem like a great clan to be a member in, and i would enjoy being in a friendly clan, hopefully i can be

I agree to take apart in the forums at least once a week, but probably more.

You didnt agree to...
g. I agree not to join or be part of any other clan or community and I will wear the RKS tags all the time (exception only to non source games)

also, our TF2 servers aren't that popular at the moment. Waiting until the engie update and the summer vacation before trying to populate it again.

You didnt agree to...
g. I agree not to join or be part of any other clan or community and I will wear the RKS tags all the time (exception only to non source games)

also, our TF2 servers aren't that popular at the moment. Waiting until the engie update and the summer vacation before trying to populate it again.

BUSTED!

oh shit forgot to vote, I say yes, he hasn't been on much recently like numb nutz but hey... it better to have 2 members then 0 :p
amma right?

Im sorry, i agree to I agree not to join or be part of any other clan or community and I will wear the RKS tags all the time (exception only to non source games). And i have been on fish, just maybe not when ur on lol. and ok, im outta school so summer is for me lol. but good that ur gonna repopulate when school is out for other guys

Do you box southpaw and/or are you a ninja?

Either way I say yes.

Recruited. Welcome on board.

Procedures you have to follow:
  1. Add the RKS Recruit tags to your name. Example: RKS | Southpawninja [R]. Note the | is not a l. worst comes to worst, just copy paste that character. The [R] at the end of your name denotes that you are a recruit and will be removed when you become promoted to a full member (usually 2-4 weeks).
  2. Add me to friends on steam and once you do, you will be sent a invite into the RKS steam community.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PY004
  3. Have fun in RKS. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to write in the suggestion forums.
Failure to follow these procedures in a timely fashion will result in the application becoming voided and your membership revoked.

Suggestions
I seriously suggest that you join and hang out in our teamspeak server to expedite the process of being promoted to a regular member. It will allow us to get to know you better.

Back