Not open for further replies.

RKS PY004

Founder of RKS
Staff member
Website
www.rkszone.com
General Community
  • Supreme Admins
    Founder, and cofounder. This group of people manages RKS policies, budget, new recruits, ban, and unban requests. The highest rank obtainable in RKS, also really hard to get into. Requires a lot of forum and server activity.
    Tags: RKS | Name [LDR]
  • RKS Leaders
    Leaders of the RKS comminity that assist the founders and co founders with administrative duties.
    Tags: RKS | Name [LDR]
  • Senior Admins
    Senior Administrators manage the junior admins.
    Tags: RKS | Name
    Alternative Tags: RKS | Name [SA]
  • Junior Admins
    Admins; Basically, a member who has admin on a server.
    Alternative Tags: RKS | Name [JA]
  • Members
    Regular Community Members. This rank is obtained by playing in RKS servers, always wearing the RKS tags, and above all, participating on the forums.
  • Recruits
    Initial Rank obtained when joining RKS. This is a period of time when RKs evaluates a player to see if they meet to criteria for becoming a full member.
    Tags: RKS | Name [R]

Last edited:
I'm Treebark, and I approve this message. (This add brought to you by the trees who hate people who are racist against trees campaign *DEATH*) Thank you.

I spam and point out typos because I'm a faggot.

LOL LOOK WHOS THE REAL FAGGOT FOR EDITING MY POST FOR POINTING OUT A TYPO -_-

Last edited:
Junior Admins
Admins; Basically, a member who has admin on a server.

i don't have this

ill talk to Daturi hes pretty good on cs:s inn see if he might want to apply for it, i know i will.

Last edited:
Ah I need to modify all the profiles to match. The synchronization doesnt work anymore because the code was changed extensively. I just changed you to show up properly.

The scrim division is also not there anymore so i removed it. Starscream was not able to get enough interest to start it up. Perhaps in the future we can have it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back