how to solve the CUBE gamemode

Go straight in a single direction horizontally. If you go through the sixth cube and you're not at the edge, turn right or left. Then go straight until you reach the edge. If you don't see the two bridge cubes moving around, turn around 180 degrees and go the other way until you reach the other edge. Get on the bridge cube and escape.

There are random spawns. There are many red spawn rooms. The most common at the top tends to be close to the edge. If you take that approach in the red room im talking about, youw ill die lol

I love the manhack room and the room that locks all of the doors after you enter. Those are the really sinister traps. The poison gas trap is pretty easy to escape and many of the other ones are too predictable.

Now only if they could combine the door lock trap with a trap that slowly fills the room with water. THAT would be amazing.

Glad no one posted the combo on getting out at spawn..... oh wait... >_>

I have a plan, I run...yeah RUN (who cares about traps =P) and when I reach the end with the elevator (if not then I turn around) I jump down a few until I'm above it if it's above me (how the ****?) and jump on top instead of being trapped inside and watch everyone waiting to get in. I then jump in when it reaches the way out.

Back