Guppy has been hospitalized!!!!!!!

RKS PY004

Founder of RKS
Staff member
Website
www.rkszone.com
Guppy has been hospitalized for unknown reasons at this point. I am trying to get additional information at this point. I will update this information as necessary.

I will be trying to determine which hospital he's been taken to tomorrow and attempt to visit. Hopefully he's alright.

Everyone else, please send your regards to Guppy by responding to this thread. I will be printing out all the ones listed here and hopefully I can deliver them to him tomorrow.

DEAR GUPPY IM NOT REALLY GEWD AT SAYING THI STUFF SO ILL KEEP IT SHORT "FEEL BETTAH" LERV TYWHR

Much loves goes out to the gup gups of course we all hope you get better very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get well Guppy. Ask the staff to bring you some popsicles, I used to love those. RKS wouldn't be the same without you, so do me a favor and don't keel over. <3

Get well soon guppy. P.s. tywhrs a bit slow so forgive him.

I'm fine I'm fine, all is well and anyone who wants to know anything can feel free to contact me and I will respond as soon as I am able to

I'm fine I'm fine, all is well and anyone who wants to know anything can feel free to contact me and I will respond as soon as I am able to
KJEGKLEWKBJW>KBJ EDBKJ >B> KJLBKJ FBKJ >EDB>J KDBJ >D>BJ ESB LKJB LKJ>DEB JUDFBJUF

Back