[DENIED] ChucklesTheCheat

A. ChucklesTheCheat (aka Rocket224 in steam)
B. There Is a lot of them so i don't remember. (It was in Master Sword Continued.)
C. Some time in October or November.
D. STEAM_0:1:28441817
E. I think i should be unbanned because i feel really guilty and i can't play on the only good servers in msc. Actually the RKS servers are the least laggiest servers in MSC. I got banned for *trolling* or something, i forget it was a long time ago. But i really would appreciate it if I was unbanned.
And just for reference, the folks over at the MSC forums told me to post my unban request here. (aka thothie) I know this isn't a deep explanation but if you want me to post the thread i posted at MSC i can.

I know you, I personally approved the ban. I also personally banned you from all the servers. I will think about an unban, but if I do unban you, the next time you do something wrong will result in a ban that i will not reverse.
I will let you know by tomorrow what my decision is.

Thanks, i learned from my mistake. But its not a mistake because i learned from it. The only mistake you make is the one you dont learn from :p

i think he should be unban on a probationary period for a month , if he messes up again perm ban.

if hes good through the month we wipe the slate clean and let bygons be bygons.

thats my opinion.

The problem I have is that he lied multiple times to get an unban on the MSC forums, and now came on here to request. I think Im going to deny this.

as in i only posted one un-ban thread. I'm not a buthurt twelve year old that posts millions of threads that say "ogm dis cl4n sukz!!?1?". I actually like the "group" or whatever this is. Gaming community is it? Otherwise i ment only posted one un-ban thread.

The problem I have is that he lied multiple times to get an unban on the MSC forums, and now came on here to request. I think Im going to deny this.

well it takes.. what? 3 minutes to ban him from all the servers?
and when im saying probationary period im thinking like..
if he breaks even the smallest of rules on 1 of the servers no warning, just permbanned from all servers.

in this way he will have to be very careful to observe ALL of our rules.

well it takes.. what? 3 minutes to ban him from all the servers?
and when im saying probationary period im thinking like..
if he breaks even the smallest of rules on 1 of the servers no warning, just permbanned from all servers.

in this way he will have to be very careful to observe ALL of our rules.

I don't monitor those servers. It's up to other MSC community members to do so.
Another problem is that there is no unified bannign system for the MSC servers.
You will end up having to type in two commands on each server one at a time.
Given 16 servers, it does take a lot of repetitive actions.
It is further complicated by the fact htat you have to confim that he's been banned properly by typing more commands into each of these servers.

As I said, given what he has done before the ban was issued, I am reluctant to issue a unban for this.

well why not ask for volunteers in the admin group to watch him? or give someone else admin powers who will agree to watch over him and make sure he follows the rules?

theres got to be SOMEONE who'll do it?

Hell ill do it if no one else wants to.

I think you should get to know what kind of role the servers play on MSC first before you make that suggestion, because that method will simply not work in MSC. Plus getting enough admins to monitor 16 servers is pretty hard. I would need quite a lot of people. MSC servers are primarily administered by Keldorn and Thothie from MSC and I think that's good enough as is given how only a few people ever need to be banned from those servers. In fact, to date, there has only been 2 perm bans and 1 temp ban on the MSC servers (and it's been up for some time now).

Back