[APPROVED] Unban Request

My IGN is They call me Prophet, STEAM_0:0:33938989. Server is 23.19.122.21:27018. I was banned for shooting Mob Boss Grim-Effect. He was inside me and Furious Frostbite's store, wiring some sort of system on our wall. He came inside uninvited while the store was closed and he had been known to raid and kill me and my friend, Furious Frostbite. So when we asked him to stop and he didn't, I shot him to remove him from the store, but then I had to go and help my dad pack camping gear. So basically, I shot a man inside my store in defense and left immediately because I had to, and when I tried to come back I was banned. I really love this server and it would mean alot to me if I would be able to play with the RKSzone community some more. Thank you for your time

Seems legit. I didn't see Prophet doing anything wrong while I was online. +1 for unban, this just seems to have been a misunderstanding.

I support this Unban since he was raided VERY frequently by Grim and Viper, which is an understandable reason why he would shoot before questioning.

Back