[APPROVED] TURMOIL | D3V1l "(-,..,-)" Unban Request.

dantheman

My in game name is [h=1]TURMOIL | D3V1l "(-,..,-)"[/h]The Server is a DarkRP that is always on the map rp_downtown_v6 I believe the server IP Address is 23.19.122.21:27018.
My Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:2201569.
I was banned yesturday.
I have been with the server I believe like the first 4 days or first week. I lost my temper with some five-year olds there that do not know how to be a Civil Protection and got demoted for doing my job. Next time if I do get unbanned I will just ignore the five-year olds. :)

My in game name is [h=1]TURMOIL | D3V1l "(-,..,-)"[/h]The Server is a DarkRP that is always on the map rp_downtown_v6 I believe the server IP Address is 23.19.122.21:27018.
My Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:2201569.
I was banned yesturday.
I have been with the server I believe like the first 4 days or first week. I lost my temper with some five-year olds there that do not know how to be a Civil Protection and got demoted for doing my job. Next time if I do get unbanned I will just ignore the five-year olds. :)

Hello, I'm probably better known as Roc at this point. I did ban you yesterday. You arrested the police chief, then got demoted and bought a gun as a citizen and shoot your way back into jail and kill everyone in it.

That being said, you've been with the server for quite awhile and this was an outlier incident. I'd support the unbanning as long as you keep in mind this is just a game. Getting mad at video games is retarded and leads to stupid actions being done.

Back