[APPROVED] Pizza Man's Unban Appeal

PizzaMan

Pizza Man
STEAM_0:1:12571274

Banned
04-12-12 21:29
Permanently by ODKL

Some guy invited me into his house, then killed my friend and I spawned 1 explosive to kill him and used it. I figured if explosives are an allowed tool, as long as I'm not spamming it must be ok to use them. So, then a crowd shows up including the police. They get the guy to unlock his door after he respawned, then they try to come in, and I use another explosive, and it kills me aswell, however I auto-respawn inside the guy's house this time. I mention this in chat, and await an admin to slay/tp me out or anything, to no avail. The police continuously tried to come in, and I found myself just spawning 1 explosive each time they came, no spam involved. The ban also involves RDM however, I never did RDM anyone, as the guy tried to kill me and had killed my friend, and then the police had wanted me and were coming to try and kill/arrest me, even attempting to shoot me through the windows of the house/shop.

Last edited by a moderator:
This was on; RKSzone.com | DarkRP | Custom jobs/sweps Garry's Mod Server. (With this colour scheme, couldn't find the EDIT button.)

Back