[APPROVED] Perndog

Perndog

Perndog
server 23.19.122.21:27018
06-30-12 02:45
STEAM_0:1:14769
My youngest son was playing on my account, He says he will not prop block anymore and now has learned his lesson. He would like to play with his brother who also plays on that server. Thank you for your time.

No offense, but this seems rather illegitimate.
Regardless, he gave me a lot of trouble. I gave him fair warning several times when I saw him last, and each time my warnings were disregarded.
In short, I'd wager not to lift the ban. Too much trouble. The only plus in his favor is that proPblock isn't too big of an offense, but it's a violation of the rules regardless.

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE, HOW COULD YOU UNDERMINE ME LIKE okay. This is actually legit then? Just with the internet and all, I assumed as much that he was simply lying to try and get unbanned.

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE, HOW COULD YOU UNDERMINE ME LIKE okay. This is actually legit then? Just with the internet and all, I assumed as much that he was simply lying to try and get unbanned.
I would consider this legit since when we dealt with Perndog he couldn't speak or type. But then again could always be Copyright typing for him

I could only verify that he was potentially an older individual with potentially young children based on public information on the internets. Since it's easy to ban people, why not give him a second chance? We'll give him the benefit of the doubt. If he continues, then we'll just ban him again and be done with it.

Re-banned for propkilling then leaving to dodge admin. Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice...

Back