[APPROVED] J-Diddy unban

Jdiddy101

My ingame name is J-Diddy
Was banned from IP - 23.19.122.20:27018 and Port - 27018
Banned on 04-08-12 02:37
steam id STEAM_0:1:40625036
I am very sorry but I cannot help myself because I was diagnosed with tourettes a couple years ago. I will no longer be using my mic very often so my outbursts will be prevented.

Last edited by a moderator:
unbanned i understand that you have Tourettes and from and admin setting i didn't know and banned you because of the language. If you can take action to limit the amount heard over the mic that would be greatly appreciated. just know that if it becomes a problem in the future i would have to ban you again so please try and limit yourself.

Just in case I forget about this in the future and yell at someone for unbanning you, I'm just adding some notes here.

This unban was approved by PY004 under the condition that mic usage is reduced and outbursts limited. We will tolerate some outbursts as long as we see a reasonable attempt to reduce it. However, we expect this to be limited to verbal exchanges and not player behavior. A ban will still be enforced for other rules so long as it doesnt involve a verbal component. Also note that you may be banned by some admins who have not been informed about this yet. If that happens, simply let me know and the ban will be lifted immediately.

Back