[ACCEPTED] Yo, a little help here? (Vash)

vash

a. Vash The Stampede
b. 65.34.196.141
c. 21:57
d. STEAM_0:0:19916880
e. I was playing, and made a simple statement as a joke which obviously was taken at face value. I said I would ddos the server. I guess it was an error in judgment saying this. I didn't mean it obviously, and regret it. I'd like to get unbanned.

Thanks.

:D

I say no.
Spammed the chat box... like there's no tommorow.
Was immature and juvinille
After I deleted him from friends he tried spamming me.

We don't need someone like that on our server.

I wasn't there for the ddos thing so I can't comment on that.

You've got be kidding me. You said you were there at the server and I was "annoying, spamming, and being a bitch because I got beat." Got that sentence right from my chat (I copied and pasted that sentence). You call me a liar. And now you turn back and lie yourself? You have got to have no honesty or personal integrity to admit you are wrong. What happens next? You will say that that so called chat never happend or you said that about me.

Is it necessary that he be here? I'd just like to be the admins and I.

Thank you.

The admins can access the chat logs whenever it is at their convenience (also voice logs). Actually, the logs are available on the HLStats but I don't think they go back that far.

Alrighty.

At least I know that progress is being made quickly.

:)

You've got be kidding me. You said you were there at the server and I was "annoying, spamming, and being a bitch because I got beat." Got that sentence right from my chat (I copied and pasted that sentence). You call me a liar. And now you turn back and lie yourself? You have got to have no honesty or personal integrity to admit you are wrong. What happens next? You will say that that so called chat never happend or you said that about me.

Is it necessary that he be here? I'd just like to be the admins and I.

Thank you.

I said I was there when you spammed like a bitch after your team was losing. I never said or claimed i was there for the ddos thing. Ask your Junior High Teacher to help your reading level.

There are planty 24/7 goldrush servers, cut your loses like a big boy and move on.

Okay, I remember that you were banned for threatening to DDoS the server. Although banning does not stop DDoS attempts, we ban regardless since we have a policy of non compliance to threats. DDoS is a serious crime and offense and because its effects can be serious on the internet, we do not take such statements lightly. A single threat is grounds for banning from the servers.

I have reviewed your logs and it tends to support the statement that it was most likely said in jest and for that I will remove your ban.

However, I will have to warn you to keep some of your spamming down. Spamming "LOL CRITS" 17 times in a row in a 60 second period is definitely not warranted. You made your point saying that you don't like crits earlier.

Furthermore, I do not see why you would like a unban especially since you referred to me as a "idiot" (2010-05-21 21:55:30) and said that "this server blows.". Our TF2 servers are reletively new and empty most of the time. Seems it's not worth taking time to get unbanned since there are a lot of other servers you can go to.

Regardless, thank you for taking the time to request a ban lift and it has been granted.

References
Ban Entry: http://bans.rkszone.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:19916880&advType=steamid&Submit
Chat logs: http://stats.rkszone.com/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=1174
Stats: http://stats.rkszone.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1174

Thank you. I'll work on the spam. :D

Also RKS might be empty often, but its a good hub for people I know and play often on it.

Back