[ACCEPTED] Spetzer's Application

Spetzer

Members
My in game name is Spetzer.

I am 15 years old.

My Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:22955039

I mostly play Garry's Mod, Team Fortress 2, Skyrim, the Assassins Creed games, and occasionally Minecraft. These games are either on my PC or my XBOX 360.

I live in North Carolina, USA.

I am usually not into clans and that sort of thing however I have spent a lot of time with this community on Gmod RP and TeamSpeak. I have really enjoyed the people and the non competitive, friendly atmosphere of RKSzone and would very much like to be a part of it.

I agree not to join or be part of any other clan or community and I will wear the RKS tags all the time (exception only to non source games)

I agree to participate on the forums regularly (at least once a week) since I understand that it's impossible to determine who is active or not otherwise.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, definitely hes a great player and has followed all of the rules. I think he would be a great addition.

I'm not really in RKS yet, but i think spetzer would make a great person in RKS. he follows the rules. he is experienced with Roleplay, and a very fun player. I support him+

welcome to RKS you will be joining as a recruit.

Procedures you have to follow:

1. Add the RKS Recruit tags to your Steam name. Example: RKS | Spetzer [R]. Note the | is not a l. worst comes to worst, just copy paste that character. The [R] at the end of your name denotes that you are a recruit and will be removed when you become promoted to a full member (usually 2-4 weeks).
2. Add PY004 and me to your friends on steam and once you do, you will be sent a invite into the RKS steam community.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/fireproofthor also add
http://steamcommunity.com/id/py004
3. Have fun in RKS. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to write in the suggestion forums.

Failure to follow these procedures in a timely fashion will result in the application becoming voided and your membership revoked.

Back