[ACCEPTED] Sober's App - Former Member Acceptance Program

O

o Jake o

• a. Your in game name o Jake o
  • b. Your age 15
  • c. STEAM ID STEAM_0:1:22149091
  • d. Games you play: Gmod, MW2, Counter Strike, and TF2
  • e. Where you live I live In New Jersey
  • f. I use to be a former member of RKS by the name of Sober(I know that doesnt mean anyhing) That was taken away cause I didn't play anymore but now I am back to play. I also like a lot of the members here. I am probably not going to be remembered by most of you, cause RKS has changed a lot since the last time I've been here, hahaha
  • g. I agree not to join or be part of any other clan or community and I will wear the RKS tags all the time (exception only to non source games) Yes.
  • h. I agree to participate on the forums regularly (at least once a week) since I understand that it's impossible to determine who is active or not otherwise. Yes.

We already have a Jake... and I think one is enough. lol
Try a different name :p

I can't really vote yes or no, since iH ave no clue who you are.

I remember you sober.
Our member acceptance program is still valid and therefore, you will be accepted in as a member.

Accepted. Welcome on board.

Procedures you have to follow:
  1. Add the RKS member tags to your name. Example: RKS | Sober, RKS | o Jake o or whatever. Note the | is not a l. worst comes to worst, just copy paste that character.
  2. Add me to friends on steam and once you do, you will be sent a invite into the RKS steam community.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PY004
  3. Have fun in RKS. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to write in the suggestion forums.

Shamiz...

• f. I use to be a former member of RKS by the name of Sober(I know that doesnt mean anyhing) That was taken away cause I didn't play anymore but now I am back to play. I also like a lot of the members here. I am probably not going to be remembered by most of you, cause RKS has changed a lot since the last time I've been here, hahaha[/FONT

Back