[ACCEPTED] Please Unban (Pepsi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsi

- In Game Name: Pepsi
- Server Ip/Port: 64.34.182.109:27016
- It was about 5:30pm (EST) 6/27/2010
- Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20293457

First off, my intentions were in no way to infringe on the quality of the other player's game play. Before I had begun planting these banana trees I had asked everyone in the server if they would mind me planting trees on that small island; I made sure that no one objected before I proceeded. Just after having started planting I made sure to let everyone know if they started to lag to let me know and I would immediately stop and eat all of the bananas. While I was planting no one asked me to stop, or complained about lag. Having finished my ring around the small Island I stopped and went even further to give most of the people in the server my prop protection. I said to the server "If anyone needs some bananas they can come to the small island and eat as many as they want". This whole time I wish that Fire2box would have said something to me about his opposition to me planting the trees, for I would have gladly stopped. But I guess he would rather go behind my back and get me banned. The server changed map not 10 minutes after doing this. Additionally, in his ban request he says that "It took people about 2-5 tries to get a connection." And I don’t recall him ever asking someone if they had trouble connecting nor did I see anyone get "Reliable snapshot overflow". However I have read the Motd and I should not have planted the amount of trees I did. For this I do apologize and I can guaranty that you will not have to worry about this issue in the future. And on a side not I would just like to paste this question asked by Newbrict,

Newbrict: WHO agrees that Pepsi should NOT have been banned?
[SKC]Dr.Grifflez[REGz]: I.
Newbrict: I.
Tsukaro: I.
Crawmerax The Invincable: I
Brilliant Star: I
Fire2box: nay
----------------------------------
A poll taken in the server soon after my ban.
With the information given I strongly feel that I should be Unbanned.
Thank You, Pepsi

Yes, thantos told me about this shortly after the ban. I told him that I would most likely unban if you posted, and you did.

Please don't ever plant too many plants. They cause RSO errors to newly joining clients, and sometimes even those already in the server. The problem is actually made worse because simply eating up the bananas do not cause the RSO errors to go away. The server has to either restart or the map has to be changed.

I will unban this once, but even if everyone agrees, please do not spam plants. The rules regarding plant limits are there to keep the server performance at reasonable levels rather than what other players would think of masses of plants in one location.

This whole time I wish that Fire2box would have said something to me about his opposition to me planting the trees, for I would have gladly stopped. But I guess he would rather go behind my back and get me banned.

I said something along the lines of "guys you have too many plants" Than even confirmed this for Newbrict. I in no way went around your back.

I said something along the lines of "guys you have too many plants" Than even confirmed this for Newbrict. I in no way went around your back.
i don't remember you saying anything, neither does anyone else, and if you did no one heard, you should have tried to say it again. also what does "that even confirmed this for newbrict" mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back