[ACCEPTED] Mr-McBaggens Recruitment

Mr-McBaggens

Hello I am Mr-McBaggens. I am 14 soon to turn 15 August 1st. My steam Id is Steam_0:0:53206226. I play mostly Garry's Mod, sometimes Team Fortress 2. I live in Ohio, Best state in the U.S :cool:. I want to join RKS because it almost means instant respect on the server. Also Rofl and I have been playing on the server for some time and I just got my own account. We shared an account and most of the RKS members that play on the server and get on Team Speak know that there was two Rofls. I agree not to join any other clans guilds ect. Also to participate in the forums on a weekly bases. This is Baggens over and out.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a strange situation. Back when you and roflcopter shared an account I never really knew whether it was you or him that was playing. Now that you have your own account it seems like I don't really know you. Other people on the forums may also have this issue or I could be the only one.

This is a strange situation. Back when you and roflcopter shared an account I never really knew whether it was you or him that was playing. Now that you have your own account it seems like I don't really know you. Other people on the forums may also have this issue or I could be the only one.
Same.

I knew that some or most people would feel that way. Rofl and I probably have roughly the same amount of hours on the server. Also I know that our voices are almost the same.

I support fake rofl, but yes him and rofl are almost exactly alike which is why it's hard to tell. He follows the rules and he rps correctly.

Being in RKS is almost a burden when you encounter the randoms that come on RP. Such as referring to anybody in the clan as RKS, assuming anyone in RKS is an admin, etc. I support you, though I feel like I need to get to know you better.

Any friend of Rofl is a friend of mine, although i don't really know him much, or maybe i do. anyways, i think he would be great! +1

i dont know this guy all that well. he seems like a weird guy who may or may not be sitting next to me as i type this but. i feel it would be wierd to support a real life friend. so i support it but i dont think it counts for anything. he rps right and isnt prone to rage just rage quits (much better then raging). +1 from me

welcome to RKS you will be joining as a member.

Procedures you have to follow:

1. Add the RKS Recruit tags to your Steam name. Example: RKS | Mr-McBaggens . Note the | is not a l. worst comes to worst, just copy paste that character.
2. Add PY004 and me to your friends on steam and once you do, you will be sent a invite into the RKS steam community.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/fireproofthor also add
http://steamcommunity.com/id/py004
3. Have fun in RKS. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to write in the suggestion forums.

Failure to follow these procedures in a timely fashion will result in the application becoming voided and your membership revoked.

Back