[ACCEPTED] Applying to RKS

Xxslayerx2

Members
Hi My IGN is Slayer or Xxslayerx2 (it varies whether or not one is taken). I am 15 years old and I live in Ontario Canada:cool:, My steam id is 0:1:50490774.I play garrys mod, counterstrike:source, minecraft, Super monday night combat, team fortress 2, Terraria, League of legends, APB reloaded, Realm Of the Madgod, Combat Arms, Blacklight Retribution and Tribes Ascend. I would like to join RKS because i want to find a group of people to play games with that actually play together and have servers and whatnot :D I am fully prepared to give back to the clan should they accept me :p. I Agree not to join any other clans or groups:) I also agree to participate in the forums weekly (but probably Daily :)) I really hope that you accept my application because i really wanna join the RKS clan,Slayer:).

Last edited by a moderator:
I talked to him today on TS and played some RP with him. He seems cool, but I don't know him well. +0.5.

Played with him a bit on DarkRP. Cool guy, does not seem to be a problem causer. He had caused SOME previous problems but he read the rules & is now aware of them. As others have said, I don't know him to much but i'm going to say yes. +1

Sorry that my Application is messy here is an improved one

IGN: Slayer or Xxslayerx2 (depends if one is taken).

SteamID: _0:1:50490774

Games I Play: garrys mod, counterstrike:source, minecraft, Super monday night combat, team fortress 2, Terraria, League of legends, APB reloaded, Realm Of the Madgod, Combat Arms, Blacklight Retribution and Tribes Ascend.

Reason I Want To Join: I would like to join RKS because i want to find a group of people to play games with that actually play together and have servers and whatnot that we can actually play on. I have also played on the RP server for roughly 1-2 Months and I Would like to join the RKS clan

I Fully agree to not join any other clans or groups and i will always wear the RKS Tags proudly should i be accepted.

I Also agree to post on the forums atleast once a week if not more.

Thanks for reading
-Slayer

welcome to RKS you will be joining as a recruit.

Procedures you have to follow:

1. Add the RKS Recruit tags to your Steam name. Example: RKS | Slayer [R]. Note the | is not a l. worst comes to worst, just copy paste that character. The [R] at the end of your name denotes that you are a recruit and will be removed when you become promoted to a full member (usually 2-4 weeks).
2. Add PY004 and me to your friends on steam and once you do, you will be sent a invite into the RKS steam community.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/fireproofthor also add
http://steamcommunity.com/id/py004
3. Have fun in RKS. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to write in the suggestion forums.

Failure to follow these procedures in a timely fashion will result in the application becoming voided and your membership revoked.

Back